The purchase of tickets will only be organized online and by presale on individual basis only until the day of the Belgian Air Force Days. To ensure a smooth access, please present the printed ticket upon arrival to scan the barcode.
Children under the age of 18 (year of birth 2001) can buy tickets at a special price of 6 euros.
Entering the airbase is possible as from 9.00 AM till 04.00 PM
The doors remain open as from 9.00 AM till 07.00 PM
The flight displays start as from 10.00 AM
Car Parkings - four parking clusters:
- Parking A is located in Sint-Huibrechts-Lille, street ‘Hennemeeuwis’.
- Parking B is located at the 1st public entrance of Kleine-Brogel Air Base.
- Parking C is located at the 2nd public entrance of Kleine-Brogel Air Base.
- Parking D is for packages (VIP, Business…) and staff only (Special entrance card required).
- From Antwerp, via E34 to NL (A67): take exit 30 (EERSEL), follow initially ‘BERGEIJK’ and later on ‘HASSELT’. As from crossing the border, follow the parking sign ‘BAFD P-A’ on the N74 (North-South connection, exit ‘GROTE HEIDE’). From parking A there will be shuttle buses from “De Lijn” to bring you to the public entrance.
- From Den Bosch / Eindhoven, via A2: take exit 38 (WEERT NOORD), continue on the street ‘EINDHOVENSEWEG’ direction ‘WEERT’. At the roundabout, go right direction ‘RING WEST/ZUID’. On the next roundabout take direction ‘N564’ and follow this road along the channel. As from crossing the border, follow the parking sign ‘BAFD P-A’. From parking A there will be shuttle buses from “De Lijn” to bring you to the public entrance.
- From Brussels or Leuven, via E314: take exit 29 (HOUTHALEN-HELCHTEREN) and follow the sign ‘BAFD P-B’.
- From Aachen, Heerlen, Sittard, Geleen, Maasmechelen, via E314: take exit 31 (GENK, MEEUWEN GRUITRODE) and follow the sign ‘BAFD P-C’.
- From Mönchengladbach or Roermond: choose the border crossing ‘KESSENICH’ (N273) – take the N73 – follow ‘BREE/PEER’ and follow the parking sign ‘BAFD P-C’.
Online, parking tickets are available for € 5,- /ticket presale and can be bought simultaneously when buying your entrance ticket. Please present the printed parking ticket upon arrival, to ensure a smooth entrance to the parking area indicated on your ticket. During the Belgian Air Force Days, a parking ticket will cost € 10,- /ticket and your parking will be situated the furthest from base.
Parking for specific vehicles:
- People with disabilities should always follow the parking sign 'BAFD P-B'
- Bikers should always follow the parking sign 'BAFD P-B'
- Cyclists must, preferably, follow the parking sign 'BAFD P-B' but can also choose parking A or C.
- Bus drivers must configure their GPS on 'Kiezel Kleine-Brogel' (N748) to gain access to the closed road via the roundabout of Kleine-Brogel or Peer, in order to let out the aircraft fanatics at 'Maarlosedijk'. Parking for busses is foreseen on the industrial area HDM.
- Parking facilities for busses as well as for the disabled, for bikers and for cyclists are free.
- The N748 ("Kiezel") will be closed from the roundabout "Kleine-Brogel/Peer". This road will only be accessible to staff members, crews, suppliers and VIP/Business/Friends of the Air Force guests.
- The N747 ("Vliegveldlaan") will be closed as from the Kleine-Brogel roundabout ("Zavelstraat") and will accessible to emergency services.
- If you come by car turn off your GPS and follow the instructions above. This helps us avoiding traffic jams
- The Spotter Corners will be closed
- Avoid the town ‘Kaulille’ during the Belgian Air Force Days
- The organization reserves the right to refuse access
- Everyone is obliged, including children, to carry their identity cards
- Dogs and pets are prohibited
- During the Belgian Air Force Days, 100, 200 and 500 euro bills will not be accepted at selling points (entrance, program selling point, parking...)
- Coming by train: choose the station ‘Hasselt’ and take the bus of ‘De Lijn’.
- The following bus services (N°) pass at Peer: 14 - 22 - 33 - 48 - 68 - 302 - 402. A small walk is needed to make the Belgian Air Force Days easily accessible, without the inconvenience of traffic jams.
- A program will be provided at the two public entrances at the cost of 5 euros. In this program you will find a participants list with schedule of the Air Force Days.